Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 2 cups of all purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 of tbspBaking powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 230 g of margarine.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Used same cake baking recipe on my cookpad app you can check it out..
- Divided the dough into two halfs, one half plain and the other half mixed with chocolate powder..
- Poured the plain dough on a greased baking tin first then poured the chocolate dough on top and mixed with a toothpick..
- Baked for 40 minutes under 180 degrees heat..
- Offloaded it and this is how it looks..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.