Delicious, fresh and tasty.
EGGLESS Olive Oil Marble Cake.
You can cook EGGLESS Olive Oil Marble Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EGGLESS Olive Oil Marble Cake
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It's 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
EGGLESS Olive Oil Marble Cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl- Mix all the dry ingredients post sifting well.
- In another bowl- Mix all the wet ingredients, one after the other- Make a smooth batter out of it.
- Now, mix the Dry & mixed ingredients to this bowl- in batches, don’t over mix... always fold it with gentle strokes, following the ‘cut-fold’ methods.
- Grease a 7”/8” Loaf Pan well with the same oil used in the batter....
- Now, pour about one cup of the batter in a separate bowl & cover the rest.
- In that small portion of the batter- Mix 1 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, post sifting it as well.
- Now, into the Baking Pan- Pour 2 tbsp of the white batter with a spoon & on it's top put again this chocolate batter about 1 tbsp & follow this pattern until it’s over.
- After that- With a long toothpick or any thin & pointed wooden skewer, make any zigzag patterns of your choice, once done so...tap the cake tin 2/3 times to release any trapped air bubbles inside it.
- Now, bake it at the pre-heated oven at 180C for about 30-35 minutes or until the ‘toothpick test’ comes out clean.
- Your EGGLESS OLIVE OIL MARBLE CAKE is now ALL SET.