Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo ice cream cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake. You can cook Oreo ice cream cake using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- It's of Vanilla ice cream 500g,.
- You need of Oreo biscuits x2 packs medium size.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any 'cake'.
Oreo ice cream cake step by step
- Take oreo biscuits and separate and remove cream from center put biscuits in a zip lock bag.
- Take oreo biscuits that are in ziplock bag, you can either put in food till it resembles fine sand or you could take a rolling pin and crush them in the bag till they resemble fine sand. Either way the aim is to get it to look like fine sand..
- Once the biscuits look like fine sand melt butter and add to the biscuits mix till it looks like fine wet sand..
- In a mold that you can put in the fridge or a cake tine lined with cling wrap, press the wet biscuit mixture to the base of the lined cake tin and press into bottom mold. Take some of the cream center removed from the biscuits and line on top of the mixture..
- In a bowl take vanilla ice cream and mix till soft, add to lined cake tin with biscuit mixture and smooth top, line the top of the cake with remaining cream from center of biscuits. and sprinkle the remaining biscuits on top of cake to decorate.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 or until set. Remove and enjoy!.
Despite the name, there's no actual "cake" or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. Our OREO and Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is sure to shine on any dessert table! Top a classic ice cream sandwich cake with OREO Cookies for a sweet addition.