Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 1 of simas butter.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla flavor.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- In a bowl add butter and sugar and mix till light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one after the other and mix well till the yellow is not seen anymore..
- Sift in flour and baking powder and mix well,then add vanilla flavor and mix till well combined..
- Divide the mixture into two and add the cocoa powder in one of the parts and mix..
- Grease your baking pan and add the mixture,the vanilla mixture first then chocolate mixture, then use some clean stick or toothpick to spread it..
- Bake and allow to cool then serve..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.