Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Marble Cake.
You can have Eggless Marble Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Marble Cake
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence or extract.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 tablespoon of milk (separate).
Eggless Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180C to 350F. First add vinegar in milk, mix it and set aside...
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda in another bowl..After sift add sugar. I use caster sugar you can powdered as well..Then mix it well.
- Add oil in another bowl then add vinegar milk in oil and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and mix then add flour mixture all in wet mixture.
- In a bowl add cocoa powder and 2 tablespoon milk and mix it until smooth mixture.Then add half batter of white mixture in cocoa mixture and mix it well.Thus we have two different mixtures white and cocoa...
- Add 1/4 mixture of white batter in greased cake mold then add equal mixture of cocoa batter in between white mixture then add one by one..over each other.Bake it for 15-20 minutes After baking let the cake be cool and enjoy.......