Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 240 g of flour.
- It's 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 300 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 of egg yolk.
- It's 4 of egg whites.
- It's of Milk.
- You need 1 tbspn of vinegar.
- It's of Cooking oil.
- You need of Choco primo or cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Put vinegar in a bowl then add egg whites whisk till fluffy.add egg yolks and whisk again for 5mins.sift salt and 120g flour.
- Mix the mixture with wooden spoon then sift the other 120g flour and salt..add vanilla essence,oil and milk to form smooth bater.take choco primo add milk then form a chocolate mixture take a bit of the paste add to the choco mixture to form a thicker paste.pour the choco on the cake mixture like that on the pic.usr a toothpick to form pattern from the corner of the bakin tin to the middle of the pattern..
- Remember to apply magarine to the sides of baking tin to prevent the cake sticking.my batter is ready for bake as in the pic.il be using the mawe tatu style to bake for people without ovens..
- Take a sufuria place 3 small stones place in the sufuria then take your baking tin and place on the stones...cover the large sufuria with another sufuria..dont cover the bakin tin.place on a jiko and check after approximately 1hr..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.