Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 250 g of sugar.
- It's 250 g of butter.
- It's 250 g of flour.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Cream in butter and sugar until fluffy, then add vanilla essence.
- Add eggs one by one to the mixture..
- Mix the dry ingredients, flour and baking powder..
- Fold in flour into the butter mixture.then add milk until you get a dropping consistency..
- Divide the mixture into two, Add cocoa to the other mixture and pour the mixture into the baking tin at intervals.bake for 35mins..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.