Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble Cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- Prepare 250 g of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It's 100 ml of water.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 table spoon of hot water.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble Cake step by step
- In a clean bowl add in your butter and sugar and whisk properly for 3minutes if you are using a hand mixer, then 40minutes if you are using a whisk..
- Break your eggs in a separate bowl, and add into your mixture one at a time and whisk properly, till its smooth..
- Sift your flour in a separate bowl and set aside, In a small bowl, pour in your condensed milk and add water, mix properly...
- Gently, add in your flour and milk and mix properly, till your batter is smooth and creamy..
- In a separate bowl, scoop out 1/3 of your batter, in another separate bowl put 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder, and 2 table spoon of hot water and mix properly. Add the cocoa mixture into the batter and mix properly..
- Grease your cake pan properly with butter, you can place a parchment paper and scoop in 3 big tablespoons of the plain batter, and 2 table spoon of chocolate batter on top the plain butter, continue this process until you are done with your batter...
- Continue till you have something like this...
- Tap the pan on a hard surface twice to remove air bubbles. Preheat oven to 150 degree Celsius and bake for 1hour..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.