Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mango-chocolate marble cake. So made this insanely delicious eggless mango marble cake. This one is the most amazing loaf cake that I have ever baked till date. It's moist and tender without addition of any eggs or butter.
I am Gayathri Kumar and I blog at gayathriscookspot.com In this channel I would like to share with you my passion for eggless baking and cake decoration. First time I under baked the mango chocolate cake but we did finish it off though. Transfer the batters to the loaf pan. You can have Mango-chocolate marble cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango-chocolate marble cake
- Prepare 1 +1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of oil.
For the marble cake, there is. This chocolate mango marble cake is a delicious blend of flavors that you have to try! Prepare this cake for a party or for a snack with friends or family. In the cake pan, pour the dough alternately with a spoon, one with chocolate and the other with the mango cream and so on until finish the dough.
Mango-chocolate marble cake instructions
- Seive flour and add salt, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside. Prepare 1 cup mango puree..
- Sugar and oil whisk with hand blender and add mango puree,milk, vanilla and mix properly..
- Add that to the flour mixture and beat it with blender and make a lumps free smoothed batter. Put half batter to another bowl..
- Mix cocoa powder with 4-5 tsp hot water and mix properly. Add that cocoa mix to one of mango batter and mix it thoroughly..
- Now greased a baking pot, put mango and chocolate batter alternative ways one upon another. Then you randomly make some design from left to right and right to left..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degree Celsius for 30-35 mins. Temperature may varries, so bake untill a toothpick come out cleanly..
- I am using a loaf pan of 20 cm..
Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe? My mother makes the best apple cake, and has for as long as I can remember. Big cinnamon-y chunks of apple nestle into a coffee cake I would call "unbelievably" moist, but really. I had a mango I wanted to use in a cake recipe so I tried this. My husband couldn't guess what this very moist cake had in it.