Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla chocolate marble cake. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My vanilla and chocolate layer cake recipes are super similar.
It's moist with distinctly chocolate and vanilla flavored swirls of fluffy cake. Plus, both the chocolate and vanilla cake come from the same batter, making this marble cake super quick and easy to put together. Both the vanilla cream cheese pound cake and the chocolate pound cake have the same base batter, making this pretty swirled pound cake incredibly I'm a sucker for pretty desserts, and this Vanilla Chocolate Marble Pound Cake recipe is so pretty yet so simple to make. You can cook Vanilla chocolate marble cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate marble cake
- It's of Ingredients:.
- It's 1 cup of All-purpose flour/Maida.
- It's 4 of -Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of -Butter.
- It's 3/4 cup- of Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp. of -Vanilla essence.
- You need 4 tbsp of - Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of -Baking powder.
- You need 2 pinch of -Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 pinches of - Salt.
- It's of Add the additional ingredients only to chocolate cake portion:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of -Cocoa powder.
- It's 1tbsp of - Butter.
- You need -4-5 drops of Chocolate essence(optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Whether using lurid colours for a psychedelic finish, or just chocolate and vanilla, it's a teatime treat. One of the fun parts of making a marble cake is the anticipation before cutting your first slice.
Vanilla chocolate marble cake step by step
- Method: Making one vanilla batter and splitting it to 2 portions. For the vanilla batter: 1.In a bowl,separate the yolk and whites from the eggs..
- 2.Now start beating the yolk with sugar for 2-3 mins until creamy. 3.Add the melted butter,salt to the sugar mixture..
- 4.Sift the flour 2-3 times with baking powder to create air. 5.Add milk and vanilla essence together. 6.Add the sifted flour to the sugar and yolk mixture..
- 7.Start beating the egg white for 5-7 mins or until it forms a soft peak..
- 8.Add the beaten egg white, little by little and just bind and fold with the prepared batter until well combined..
- 9.Now the basic vanilla batter is ready. 10.Split them into two equal portions and use one of them for the chocolate batter..
- For the chocolate batter: 11.Take one portion of the vanilla batter and add cocoa powder,butter,chocolate essence and sugar. (Sieve and add add the cocoa powder to avoid lumps) 12.Mix them all until well combined..
- For the marble cake: Heat the oven @350°F for 10 mins. 13.Grease the pan with butter or oil or place a parchment paper. 14.Pour one batter at a time in the centre with equal quantities..
- 15.Continue till the pan is 1/2 to 3/4th filled leaving space for the cake to rise. 16.Tap the pan twice for the batter fo set evenly..
- 17.Bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until the cake is done. 18.Check the cake by inserting a tooth pick or knife and if it comes out clean,the cake is done..
Will your artistic efforts pay off? Here are a few hints on Add the chocolate batter into the empty spaces to fill the bottom of the pan in a checkerboard pattern. Repeat with the second layer, alternating the vanilla. In this video I show you how to make a marble cake with chocolate and vanilla cake mix. You can make your cake from scratch if you like.