Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Marble Cake. This Eggless Marble Cake is nothing short of extraordinary! Chocolate and vanilla marble cake/pound cake have always been one of our favorite cakes. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
Eggless marble cake recipe with step-by-step pictures. Can't decide between a vanilla or chocolate cake? Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often Today let us learn how to make eggless marble cake using condensed milk following this easy. You can have Eggless Marble Cake using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Marble Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour (maida).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chocolate essence (optional).
- It's 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
The Eggless Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe - Ingredients Recipe Reference : Easy Cooking. This is an Egg free version of Marble cake. The cake is not only visually appealing with the beautiful white and chocolate swirls but also appetizing with a moist and tender crumb.
Eggless Marble Cake instructions
- First in a mixer jar add 1/2 cup sugar and grind it to make fine powder.keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add oil, sugar and whisk till creamy.now add vanilla essence and mix well..
- Now add first half amount of milk and mix well..
- Now sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda in the bowl and mix, add little milk to get perfect consistency and mix by cut and fold method.(the batter should be in ribbon consistency)..
- Now devide the mixture into 2 separate bowl equally and add cocoa powder in one portion and give it a good mix.add 2tbsp of milk and mix again lightly.(U can also add chocolate essence if u have).
- Now pour 2 tbsp of vanilla cake batter into the lined greased round cake pan in the center and tap it. then on top of vanilla cake batter add 2 tbsp of chocolate cake batter..
- Alternatively, add vanilla and chocolate cake batter and now allow the batter spread naturally..
- Now using a toothpick give a swirl or any pattern of your choice to get a nice design without disturbing the layers..
- Pat the pan twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter..
- Meanwhile preheat a kadhai by adding little salt to the bottom, place a rack on it and cover it to preheat..
- Now Place the pan on rack in the preheated kadhai and bake on low to medium heat for 25-30 mins.after 30 mins check it by inserting toothpic, if it comes out clean it means it done..
- Note - Or keep the pan into the preheated microwave oven.I have baked in kadhai can be baked in the oven at 180 degree 25-30 mins..
- Beautiful delicious Eggless marble cake is ready, let it cool completely and serve..
Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe, Learn how to make Eggless Marble Cake (absolutely This Eggless Marble Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Eggless marble cake is quite similar to sponge cake. We just add alternate layers of vanilla and cocoa batter.