Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It's 3 of eggs.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Beat egg oil and vanilla essence together.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients except coco powder.
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet.
- And beat well.
- Now divide into 2 equal parts.
- Add coco powder in one.
- Transfer into greased pan.
- Mix dem ed any stick.
- Bake fr 15 minutes or till toothpick comes clean.
- Happie eating.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.