Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake #themechallenge. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake #themechallenge using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake #themechallenge
- Prepare 250 g of All purpose flour.
- It's 125 g of margarine.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- You need 2 pcs of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake #themechallenge step by step
- Weigh all the ingredients.
- Cream the sugar and margarine together.
- Add eggs one by one and add vanilla essence..
- Fold in flour with baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir until the ingredients are combined and the mixture is smooth.
- If the cake batter is too thick, add some milk.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into a baking tin..
- Add cocoa powder to the remaining cake batter and mix well.
- Layer the batter alternatively into the baking tin..
- Add some milk into a bowl and add some cocoa powder and mix well..
- Using a piping bag, pour the paste into the cake batter..
- Using a skewer,draw a flower pattern..
- Bake for 45min at 180degrees.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.