Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Simple marble cake. This easy marble cake recipe uses one batter to make both the vanilla and chocolate batter, which are swirled with a fudge ripple! My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind.
Super easy cake that anyone can whip up in a jiffy! This homemade marble cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. You can cook Simple marble cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple marble cake
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 40 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 2 tablespoon of cocoa.
Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix or mix the batters from scratch. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your. This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake!
Simple marble cake step by step
- Mix the margarine and sugar thoroughly.
- Add one egg at a time and mix well.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder and add it plus the milk then mix it well.
- Separate the batter and add the cocoa to one and mix it well.
- Put the mixture in the baking tin and bake for 50 mins or until a toothpick is inserted it comes out clean.
It's surprisingly simple and this easy Marble Cake recipe will show you how to do it! A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War. Ever wondered how to make a simple yet classic marble cake?