Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 100 gram of Flour.
- Prepare 100 gram of Butter.
- You need 3 of egg.
- It's of Salt 1tspn.
- Prepare 150 gram of Sugar.
- You need 75 gram of Coco powder.
- Prepare of Baking powder 2tspn.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Butter or sugar ko mix kar ke blender s blend krlen.
- Ab flour or baking powder or salt ko mix kar lein long Mould ko grease kar ke butter paper lagakar Side par rakh lein.
- Ab butter m 1 egg add karen beater s beat karen or 2 egg add kar ke fluffy krlen Ab flour dal kar fold kar lein.
- Ab is batter ko 2 bowl m krlen Half half batter m Coco powder add kar ke fold kar lein.
- Ab Mould m phly coco batter 2tspn dalen Thora s phir Thora 2tspn coco batter dalen Asa hi again batter dalen or 180 prehaet oven m 25 mint bake krlen.
- Ready hai marble cake tea ke sath serve karen.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.