Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can cook Marble Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter unsalted.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 10 mins. Grease a loaf tin with butter or oil or put butter paper..
- Beat melted butter and sugar until sugar dissolves completely. One by one mix 2 eggs and beat well..
- Sift flour with baking powder. Add in butter and egg batter. Fold gently in one direction..
- Pour 1/3 of batter in greased tin. Add cocoa powder in remaining batter, now pour remaining batter into tin. Make swirls with a toothpick..
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..