Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 of eggs seprate egg white and yolk.
- Prepare 125 g of butter r vegetables oil.
- It's of Caster sugar half cup.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Vanilla essence=1tsp.
- It's of Honey half tsp.
- Prepare of Milk half cup.
- You need of Coca powder 2 tblsp.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Butter ya oil and sugar ko beat krn. #Then add yolk and beat. #add egg white and beat. #add honey and vanilla essence and beat..
- Pan ko oil ya butter sy grease kryn. Half mixture main coca powder mix kar lyn. R half mixture waisy hi rahny dyn..
- Ab pan main plain mixture add kryn..
- Then add coca powder wala mixture. R aisy hi mid main add kryn 2 3 layer bana lyn. Then stick sy koi b pattern bana lyn ya 6 to 8 corners bana lyn..
- Then bake 10 minutes preheated oven mAINn 180c Tak 30 MINUTES KY LIYAY. THEN COOL IT. AND SERVED WITH TEA AND COFFEE. MAZAY KA MARBKE CAKE REDAY HY..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.