Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake (eggless). Baking the Eggless Marble Cake Place the cake loaf on the lower middle shelf of the oven. Here is the Rich, moist & buttery eggless marble cake (Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake) that will be an instant with family & friends (step-by-step pictures). I didn't follow the original recipe when it said less.
Some of us just can't decide which to pick -- Chocolate Cake or Vanilla Cake! Well, here is a simple and a very attractive solution, combine the two. Eggless marble cake recipe with step-by-step pictures. You can cook Marble cake (eggless) using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake (eggless)
- You need of Vanilla cake batter.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh yoghurt/ curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar (100-120gms).
- You need 1/4 cup of oil/ melted butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 cup of maida (150gms).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk/ water.
- You need of Chocolate cake batter.
- It's 1/2 cup of yoghurt/ curd.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil/ melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (20gms).
- It's 1 Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of water or milk.
Can't decide between a vanilla or chocolate cake? Here is a moist & delicious cake to satisfy both your cravings, eggless marble cake. Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often It not only tastes great but also looks gorgeous. Today let us learn how to make eggless marble cake.
Marble cake (eggless) step by step
- Firstly, take 2 tbsp of vanilla cake batter and transfer to a cake tin..
- On top of vanilla cake batter add 2 tbsp of chocolate cake batter..
- And repeat it again till the cake tin completely get filled with both the batter..
- Alternatively, add vanilla and chocolate cake batter. allowing to spread naturally..
- Using a back of the spoon or tooth pic make a line from upward to downward, and give a zig-zag swirl to get a nice design without disturbing the layers..
- Pat the tray twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter..
- Place the cake tray into the preheated oven. bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 50 minutes..
- Or take preheated kadhai, place a stand over it, add some salt into it and let it rest for 10 min to pre heat.
- And then place the cake tin to the stand and cover it with a lid, cook for about 40-50 min and check it using a tooth pic whether it's baked or not..
- Further, allow the cake to cool completely and later cut into thick slices and serve..
- Finally, serve the eggless marble cake or store in an airtight container..
The Eggless Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake. It is called Marble Cake because. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe - Ingredients Recipe Reference : Easy Cooking. Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake.