Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Add Sugar, curd and mix it well, then add baking soda and baking powder. Leave it for 5mins. Then add oil, vanilla essence, flour. Mix them well..
- Add Milk and divide the batter in two parts. In one part add cocoa powder, 1-2tsp milk. Grease the cake utensil and put butter paper and grease it with oil. Preheat the pressure cooker by putting salt..
- Pour an even layer of the one part kept aside into each cake pan. Then add one Spoon chocolate batter on top then Pour remaining yellow batter on top of the chocolate. Using a knife, swirl the two batters together. Bake it for 30-35 mins..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.