Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 1 of and half cup of flour.
- It's Half of simas.
- You need Half of cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- In a bowl using hand mixer,mix your butter and sugar on a high speed for like 3 to 5 minutes till it becomes fluffy.
- Add egg 1 by 1 and mix together on low speed.
- In a separate bowl sieve your flour together with the baking powder,then add the flour to the butter mixture bit by bit, divide the cake mixture in to two add cocoa powder to one and mix well.
- Then rub butter to your baking pan spread the cake batter randomly and bake.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.