Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tablespoons of powder milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Chocolate(optional).
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Preheat the oven on 350f.
- Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl(bowl 1).
- In a different bowl (bowl 2)mix the flour and baking powder.
- Add 1/2 cup water and powder milk to bowl 1.
- Slowly add bowl 2 into bowl 1 and mix.
- Take a quarter of the mixture into a different bowl and add cocoa and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Spray the cake pan and pour both mixtures in.
- Use a knife to make a design on the mix(optional).
- Cook it in the oven for 40 minutes(sometimes it depends if the pan if smaller or bigger).
- As the cake cooks melt the chocolate(optional).
- When the cake is done enjoy (if you decided to use chocolate put the chocolate on the cake).
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.