Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside and down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
Made with a soft, fluffy, and simple vanilla cake base that uses only the most basic ingredients and a pretty topping of caramelized pineapple and maraschino cherries, this classic recipe is slated to be a staple in your baking repertoire. Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. You can cook Pineapple upside and down cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside and down cake
- You need 100 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pineapple essence.
- You need 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 7 of cherries.
- It's 7 of roundels of pineapple.
- You need 80 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Drain the pineapple slices and leave to dry on kitchen paper. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake.
Pineapple upside and down cake step by step
- Butter the cake tray and spread butter paper on it.
- Then spread brown sugar and pineapple slice on it then put a cherry in the middle of pineapples.
- Then sieve all purpose flour and mix the baking powder.
- In a bowl take butter and sugar beat it till it becomes creamy...
- Break 3 eggs and beat it properly and pour one egg at a time and beat it properly..and put the pineapple essence.
- Then pour the flour and mix it well...
- Pour the cake batter into the cake tray over pineapple.
- And put it in the oven for 30 mins at 180 degree.
- Then take out from oven and keep it to cool....ur pineapple upside and down cake.
- Yummy and mouth melting cake is ready to eat...
There are two components to making this pineapple upside-down cake, the topping and the cake batter. Let's discuss how to prepare each one! Find delicious recipes for classic pineapple upside-down cake, including versions with homemade cake and versions made with cake mix. Apple Upside Down Cake: For apple upside down cake, simply replace the pineapple with apple slices tossed in a little lemon juice. Leftover Pineapple: Beyond enjoying juicy pineapple in fruit salads or alone, you can also broil slices or sear slices in a pan with some butter.