Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Franny's Upside Down Pineapple Cake.
You can cook Franny's Upside Down Pineapple Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Franny's Upside Down Pineapple Cake
- Prepare of required ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter, Melted.
- It's 1/2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 can of 20 oz DOLE Pineapple Slices, Drained.
- You need 8 of Maraschino Cherries.
- It's 2 packages of 8 oz each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Softened.
- You need 1 packages of 3.0 oz JELL-O Lemon Gelatin.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of 9 oz Yellow Cake Mix.
Franny's Upside Down Pineapple Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake 65-75 minutes or untill toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. COOL 5 minutes. Loosen edges and turn out into serving platter..
- Spray 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray. STIR together melted butter and brown sugar in pan. Place 8 pineapple slices in sugar mixture. Place cherry in center if each pineapple; cut remaining 2 slices of pineapple in half and place decoratively around slice in center of pan. PREPARE cake mix accordingly to the package directions. Pour half of cake batter evenly over pineapple. Beat cream cheese, lemon gelatin powder and eggs in bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture gently over cake mix. Pour remaining cake mix over cream cheese mix in pan..