Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down bundt cake. The beloved pineapple upside-down cake gets a whole new shape in this innovative recipe. Use your Bundt pan to create a perfect ring of rich, fruit-topped dessert. In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar Place halved pineapple rings and cherries around the bottom of the pan, alternating between each.
Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt® Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Make this amazingly delicious pineapple upside down bundt cake with this easy to follow recipe. Spray the bundt pan with Pam no-stick baking spray with flour. You can have Pineapple upside down bundt cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down bundt cake
- It's 1/2 Cup of butter (1 stick), melted.
- You need 1/2 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- It's 1 (20 ounce) of can pineapple slices in 100% juice (reserve the juice).
- You need 1 Jar of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1 Box of yellow or pineapple cake mix.
- It's 1 of 4-serving box instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Milk.
Make sure to get every nook and cranny. Melt butter and pour evenly into the bottom of the pan. Learn how to bake this delicious pineapple upside down bundt cake recipe that will be the main attraction of any get-together. It tastes just like the traditional Southern specialty, but in a gorgeous ring shape that make bundt cakes such a party showstopper.
Pineapple upside down bundt cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F..
- Spray bundt pan generously with non stick spray.
- Melt the butter and evenly pour into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar..
- Cut the pineapple rings in half and alternate with the maraschino cherries around the bundt pan.
- Stir the cake mix and pudding mix together. Drain the pineapple juice into a measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 Cup of liquid. Add this with the eggs and the amount of oil called for in the recipe to the cake mixture; following the instructions on the box..
- Pour the batter over the fruit and bake as instructed for a bundt cake. The cake is done when an inserted knife comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Invert the cake onto a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature..
This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. I love bundt cakes because they are so easy to serve. I found this recipe on a camping website and adapted it for use in the home kitchen instead of on the camp fire! It comes out great and it will be the easiest pineapple upside down cake you'll ever serve!