Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside down cake.
You can cook Pineapple Upside down cake using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside down cake
- It's of For the topping.
- Prepare 8 - 10 of Pineapple pieces ... slices (I used delmonte slices).
- Prepare 6 - 8 ... 3 - 4 tbsps of cherries tutti frutti or ... ..
- You need 3 tbsps of Brown sugar .... ..
- It's 3 tbsps of butter melted ... ..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter ... ..
- It's 1/2 cup of Castor sugar white ... ..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar Light ... ..
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple syrup pineapples from the canned ... ..
- It's 1 1/3 cups of All purpose flour ans ... ..
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder ... ..
- Prepare 1 of eggs ... . whole.
- It's 1 of egg yolk ... ..
- It's 3/4 cup of Butter milk ....
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence ... ..
Pineapple Upside down cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180C and line a cake tin with butterpaper on bottom as well as sides..
- To the melted butter, add the sugar and layer it evenly at the bottom of the lined cake pan..
- Now arrange the pineapple slices and cherries/tutti frutti in a pattern that you like..
- Cream the butter and sugars in a bowl..
- Sift together, flour and baking powder..
- Add the egg to the creamed butter and sugar mix and mix well..
- Now add the yolk and mix well..
- Put about half the flour mix and mix well..
- Add the pineapple syrup and half the butter milk and mix..
- Add the remaining flour, syrup and butter milk and mix until incorporated..
- Lightly spoon the batter on the pineapple base..
- Level the cake from the top..
- Bake for 25-30 min or until a skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean..
- Serve with love..