Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Easy Peasy Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can cook Easy Peasy Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- It's 1 box of Duncan Hines pineapple cake mix.
- You need 1 can of Crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 dozen of Maraschino cherries.
Easy Peasy Pineapple Upside Down Cake step by step
- Drain pineapple and save all the juice. Melt butter and add the brown sugar to the butter. Spread evenly in a 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkled drained pineapple And diced maraschino cherries evenly over the brown sugar/butter mix. In a bowl mix the cake mix as directed on the box except use the pineapple juice that you save in place of the water called for in the cake mix..
- Pour cake mix over the brown sugar/butter/pineapple and bake as directed on the box. Once done, put a cookie sheet over Your pan and get the cake upside down. Let cool... it's pretty hard to let it cool...It smells so good!.