Delicious, fresh and tasty.
AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. This post may contain affiliate links.
Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. In case you missed the beginning, we've treated ourselves to sticky pecan buns, gingerbread apple crumble, and pumpkin streusel coffee cake over the past few days. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. You can have AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 7 slice of pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of egg, unbeaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
This pineapple upside down cake is moist, tangy and easy to make. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Moist, tangy and easy to make, it's a great make-ahead dessert served with ice cream or custard. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake step by step
- Melt butter in 8x8 inch pan. Sprinkle with sugar and pour pineapple juice. Arrange pineapple slices. Sift dry ingredients together. Set aside..
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually, creaming well. Add unbeaten egg and beat well. Combine milk and vanilla..
- Add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Blend well after each addition. Pour over pineapple..
- Bake on moderate oven 375°F for 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, turn upside down. Cool!.
Find delicious recipes for classic pineapple upside-down cake, including versions with homemade cake and versions made with cake mix. This old-fashioned cake recipe delivers a really good take on the dessert classic: pineapple upside-down cake. This Pineapple Upside Down Cake is the BEST recipe I've made and tried! The cake itself is moist, soft and tender with a fresh pineapple flavor, and the topping consists of caramelized pineapples and maraschino cherries for ample flavor! This homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a delicious caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake!