Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I absolutely love 🍍🍍 They're so fresh and tasty and so flavourful. And I also love pineapple upside down cakes. A classic, they're so beautiful and a family.
An easy eggless cake recipe using condensed milk and canned pineapple. Pineapple upside-down cake batter should be of a thick spoon drop consistency. Meaning the batter should drop off the spoon easily. » Can I use eggs in this eggless Pineapple upside-down cake? You can have Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare 5 of Del Monte canned pineapple slices.
- You need 10 of Del Monte canned cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla or pineapple essence.
For that, do not disturb the dry ingredients; they remain the same. finally, enjoy pineapple upside down cake cutting into slices. notes: firstly, if you vegan then use water in place of milk. additionally, you can also add pineapple juice in place of milk for a deeper flavour. finally, pineapple upside down cake recipe tastes great when prepared with lots of pineapple slices. You are here: Home > Course > Desserts > Cakes > Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake, a yummy eggless cake with a pineapple flavour and top with caramelizes pineapples and. Time varies from oven to oven.
Eggless Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Melt butter..
- Pour the butter into a 9-inch springform cake pan. Grease the sides by tilting the pan. Spread the butter evenly in the bottom of pan with help of a spatula or hands..
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the butter..
- Add 1 whole pineapple slice to the center of the pan..
- Halve the remaining slices. Arrange them in a fan-like fashion going around the cake..
- Place 1 cherry in the center of the whole pineapple slice in the middle of the pan..
- And also place 1 cherry in the center cutout of all the fanned pineapple slices; set pan aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar..
- Heat pineapple juice in a sauce pan to lukewarm temperature. (I crushed Delmonte pineapple slices in a mixer and strained to get 1 cup juice).
- I put very small quanitity of crushed pineapples in the juice..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together; vegetable oil, vanilla / pineapple essence and vinegar..
- Add this wet mixture to dry ingredients..
- Immediately pour pineapple juice..
- Mix the whole mixture thoroughly. But do not overmix..
- Gently pour batter into prepared pan, being careful to not disturb the pineapple slices. Fill pan only to about 3/4 full..
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until center is set and not jiggly..
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow cake to cool for at least 30 minutes before inverting..
- This cake tastes yummy when eaten warm. Also can be eaten cold..
So do keep a check and only open the oven Let the cake cool at room temperature. Then slice and serve eggless pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. Pineapples - chopped to fill bottom of the bowl.