Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch!
This homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a delicious caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake! Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. This cake is best served slightly warm or. You can cook Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow cake mix or a homemade recipe for 12 cupcakes.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple slices.
- It's 1 of Maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar ( brown or white).
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
This pineapple upside down cake is a classic recipe that features caramelized pineapple and cherries with a homemade Individual Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes Kitchen Dreaming. · Pineapple upside-down cake starts with a simple yellow cake which is inverted to reveal caramelized butter and. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious.
Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Prepare cake batter as directions state and set aside.
- To make caramel sauce, add the cup of sugar together with the water in a thick bottom sauce pan..
- When the sugar mixture begins to turn color, swirl the pan to mix. N.B. Do not stir with a spoon..
- When the sugar mixture takes on a caramel color, add the butter stirring it constantly with a spoon..
- When the caramel is still warm, pour little by little into the muffin tin you will be using to coat the base..
- Remove the pineapple from the can and drain properly..
- Add one slice of pineapple to the bottom of each muffin tin together with a maraschino cherry in the center..
- Pour the cake batter 3/4 way full in each muffin tin and bake as per the baking instructions on the box or from your recipe..
- Remove mini cakes when it has immediately come out of the oven. Be sure to scrape around the edges of each cake and get a wide enough tray to turn them over to..
- Chill and serve!!.
We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. A pineapple upside down cake is such a stunning dessert and it's amazing just how simple it is to bake. This cake takes me down memory lane, it's a retro recipe and some may even call it vintage. It was my mother's signature dessert that she would bring to parties and potlucks and it was loved by all.