Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can cook Pineapple upside down cake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 120 gm of unsalted butter.
- It's of I cup icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla Es.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 4-5 of pineapple ring slices.
- You need 4-5 of cherries.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 180deg for 10-15 mins and meanwhile take a 6/6" pan an heat the pan a little bit and place a butter paper and some honey on its base and spread it evenly, then place the pineapple slices evenly and put pitted cherries.
- Take a bowl and beat 120gm un-salted butter with 1 cup of icing sugar. When the butter and sugar are creamed add 4 eggs one by one and beat well. Add 1tsp of baking powder, 1tsp of vanilla ess., 1 cup maida and 4-5 tbsp of pineapple juice, and beat well to form a smooth clean fluffy batter. Add the batter to the pan and bake the cake for around 40-45min.
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.