Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple rings.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of jar cherries.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of cake mix.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Using 9" round cake pans melt 2 tablespoons butter in 325 oven. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar to each cake pan spread evenly. Add pineapples and cherries..
- Mix cake mix according to directions except use pineapple juice in place of water to equal one cup. Pour evenly into each pan bake 40 to 45 minutes. Test with tooth pick..
- When done invert on plate and leave for 5 minutes then remove serve warm or cold..