Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cast-Iron Pineapple Upside-down Cake.
You can have Cast-Iron Pineapple Upside-down Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cast-Iron Pineapple Upside-down Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, thinly slice.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 can of pineapple rings, drained.
- You need 1 can of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot water.
Cast-Iron Pineapple Upside-down Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Put butter slices evenly in the bottom of a 9-10"cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Arrange pineapple rings on top. Put a cherry in each pineapple ring..
- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder..
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Gradually add granulated sugar to mixture, then mix in water. Add dry ingredients, mixing well..
- Pour batter over the pineapple rings in the skillet. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove cake while it is still hot by inverting the skillet onto a cake plate. Serve with whipped cream..