Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can cook Pineapple upside down cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- It's of Fresh pineapple sliced.
- You need 185 g of flour.
- It's 2 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 113 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 120 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare of You will need extra 160g sugar and 57g butter.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- In a sauce pan place 160g sugar and 57 g butter melt together stir continually n let it cook for like 2mins when it starts to bubbleon the side remove from heat n set aside..
- Prepare your round tin 9inch n grease then pour your hot butter n sugar mixture swirl around to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Arrange the sliced pineapples closely to each other since they shrink when cooked. Set aside n start preparing your cake batter.
- Cream sugar n butter until creamy..
- Separate the egg yolk from whites put the yolk in the mixing bowl n pineapple essence if u don't have u can use vanilla (set aside the whites to add later).
- Sift in your dry ingredients and add in three additions alternating with milk in two addition..
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until they double in size..Add 1/2 of the whites in the cake batter mix with a spatula in big strokes to soften the batter then add in the remainder of the yolk..
- Pour into the baking pan with pineapples..
- Bake for 50-60mins @180 degrees..
- Once ready n cooled u can serve as it is or decorate to your liking..
- Enjoy n don't forget to like,share n Cook..
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.