Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar/ powdered sugar.
- It's 4 slices of pineapple.
- Prepare 9-10 of glaze cherry.
- You need of For cake mixture:.
- You need 11/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pineapple essence.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- In a pan heat butter, add brown sugar and mix it well..
- Cook it on low flame till the sugar melts..
- Pour this syrup in greased cake mould. Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries on sugar syrup..
- To make cake batter, sieve the dry ingredients..
- In a bowl add butter, sugar, milk, vinegar and essence, mix it well..
- Now add dry ingredients in it and mix it..
- Add this batter over the pineapple slices..
- Bake it on 180d. for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven..
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.