Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple upside down cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Pineapple upside down cake is a retro favourite that's stood the test of time for good reason. Spoon into the prepared cake tin. You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 6 oz of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 6 oz of butter.
- You need 9 oz of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple rings.
- You need 1 of save the juice from the can of pineapple rings.
- Prepare 8 of cherries.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Cut seven of the pineapple rings in half to make semi-circles and arrange around the tin - you may only need six of the rings depending on how tightly you pack the slices. This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too - this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy add beaten eggs and add flour little at a time.
- Add pineapple juice that was drained from the can of pineapple rings and add baking powder.
- Prepare tin grease well and sprinkle sugar and decorate with the pineapple and cherries to your liking.
- Pour in cake mixture bake in a moderate oven for 20 to 40mins, when finish allow to cool a while and then turn upside down and serve.
Pineapple upside down cake is so delicious. We have simplified it so much that you can make it in about an hour. If you have fresh pineapple by all means. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes.