Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare 7 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 t of salt.
- You need 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 9 slices of fresh pineapple.
- It's 1 c of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 c of milk.
- Prepare 1 c of water.
- It's 2 tbs of rum.
Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Butter 9 inch square cake tin..
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- In a mediun saute pan, combine brown sugar, vanilla and 1 c water.
- Bring to the simmer. Add pineapple, raise to the high heat. reduce the liquid 1/4 c approximately 10 minutes. Turn the heat of and stir in the rum. set aside..
- In a mixer bowl, combine butter and sugar. Cream the butter until fluffy. Add the egg on at the time..
- Lower the speed and add all dry ingredients. Mix on low for 10 seconds..
- Add milk and mix until smooth..
- Arrange pineapple slices on the bottom of prepared cake tin, Brush more rum on the pineapple..
- Pour batter over the slices of pineapple and fill the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes. Rotating the pan after 15 minutes..
- Let it cool for 5minutes before you flip it out from the cake tin.
- Spoon the remaining glaze over the top..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.