Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Lemon Blossom Bundt Cake. This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. Top it with icing and zest and enjoy this beautiful and delicious treat.
I made a big batch of these yummy lemon blossom mini bundt cakes to satisfy my craving and to give a few to friends. The best easy and moist glazed lemon bundt cake recipe. It's simple to make and great as a morning or afternoon snack. You can cook Lemon Blossom Bundt Cake using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Blossom Bundt Cake
- Prepare 440 g of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 375 g of caster sugar.
- It's of Zest from 2 lemons.
- It's 1/4 c of lemon juice.
- You need 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 c of or 250 ml buttermilk.
- It's of icing sugar for dusting.
I made this lemon cake a million times, but it's the first time I'm making it in bundt form. Because bundt cakes tend to be dense, I brush the cake with a. This amazing Lemon Bundt Cake recipe uses two secret ingredients (cake mix and pudding!) to make it the easiest and most delicious lemon cake you've ever had. There's nothing like it, so get ready for a whole lot of sunshine, served up on a plate.
Lemon Blossom Bundt Cake instructions
- Have all the ingredients in room temperature..
- Preheat the oven 165 C. Grease and flour the bundt pan; tap excess flour..
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Beat the butter and the flat beater on meduim speed until creamy and smooth, about 30 seconds. Add the sugar and lemon zest and continue beating until light and fluffy about 3 minutes..
- Add eggs a little at the time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in vanilla and lemon juice until just incoporate, about 1 minutes..
- Reduce the speed to low and add the flour mixture in three additions, alternation with the buttermilk and beginning and ending with the flour..
- Beat each addition until just incorporated..
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, spreading the batter so the sides are higher than the centre..
- Bake until the cake begins to pull away from the side of the pan and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, 55 - 60 minutes..
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes..
- Gently tap the pan on a work surface to loosen the cake. set a rack over a sheet of waxed paper, invert the pan onto the rack and lift off the pan..
- Let the cake cool completely, at least 2 hours before serving. Dust with icing sugar just before serving..
Our love of all things lemon knows no bounds! These lemon sour cream mini bundt cakes are a great treat to make for parties, showers and more. Moist, lemony pound cake drizzled with lemon cream cheese glaze make these bite-sized. This is the best lemon bundt cake recipe because it's tender with lots of lemon flavor. Happy Birthday Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe for Bountiful Cookbook.