Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake!.
You can cook Pineapple Upside Down Cake! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake!
- You need of Butter (for greasing).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 6 slices of canned pineapple in juice (plus 3 tablespoon of the juice).
- It's 11 of canned cherries.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 100 gms of soft butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of superfine sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake! step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Butter a 8_9 inch cake tin..
- Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of sugar on top of the buttered base, and then arrange pineapple slices..
- Fill each pineapple ring with glaze cherry and one in each of the spaces in between.
- Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, butter, superfine sugar and eggs into a food processor and run the motor until the batter is smooth. Then pour in the 3 tablespoon of pineapple juice..
- Pour the mixture carefully over the cherry_studded pineapple rings; it will only just cover it, so spread it around gently..
- Bake for 30min..