Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It's 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need of Canned pineapple rings.
- You need of Maraschino cherries.
- You need of Vanilla cake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Pour melted butter on the cake pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure that it's evenly distributed. Arrange the pineapple and maraschino cherries. Set aside.
- Soften the butter along with the granulated sugar using a hand mixer until evenly distributer and smooth..
- Add the egg one at a time until smooth..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed..
- Alternately combine dry ingredients into the wet batter and the milk in batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over mix the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter over the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 175 C. The. Loosely cover with a foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until cake is set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake..