Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- You need of Topping.
- It's 1 can of pineapple rings, drained (keep juice for drizzling).
- It's 30 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine, melted.
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- It's 175 g of AP flour.
- Prepare 60 g of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 packet of vanilla sugar (7,5g).
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 40 g of vegetable oil.
- You need 180 g of soy milk.
- Prepare Splash of rum.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake step by step
- Pour melted margarine in the bottom of a round cake pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Arrange as much of the pineapple slices as possible. Refrigerate..
- Meanwhile, make the cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until just combined..
- Pour batter over pineapple slices. Bake for 35 min in a 350°F/180°C oven..
- Let cake cool for 10 min, then drizzle a few tbsp of pineapple juice over the cake. Flip cake after 10-15 additional minutes. Serve slightly warm. Enjoy :).