Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel. If banana bread and coffee cake had a baby, it would be this Banana Coffee Cake with Walnut Streusel. If you love bananas you'll love this moist banana cake ribboned with brown sugar walnut streusel and topped with walnut crumble. Stir chocolate chips, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in small bowl until well blended; set streusel aside.
Soft, moist banana cake from my Kitchen Wagon!!! Stir chocolate chips, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in small bowl until well blended; set streusel aside. Sift all purpose flour, baking Sprinkle with half of streusel. You can cook Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel
- You need 2 1/4 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 100 Grams of Unsalted butter , room temperature.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of butter Melted.
- You need 1 1/4 Cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs large.
- You need 1 1/4 Cups of bananas Ripe , mashed.
- It's 2/3 Cup of yoghurt Full fat.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It's 140 Grams of chocolate Bittersweet chips.
- You need 1 Cup of Walnuts , toasted cooled and coarsest chopped ..
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon ground.
Repeat with remaining batter and streusel. Bake this sweet banana and chocolate cake made using Bisquick® mix and Gold Medal® flour layered with cinnamon, sugar and flour mixture - perfect dessert for a party. My husband is not one to get excited about food. Set your streusel topping aside before you eat all the brown sugar.
Banana cake with choc-walnut streusel step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C with rack in middle. Butter a 9-inch square cake pan..
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Toss together chocolate, nuts, cinnamon, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together softened butter and remaining 1cup sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until pale and fluffy, then beat in eggs 1 at a time until blended. Beat in bananas, yogurt, and vanilla (mixture will look curdled)..
- With mixer at low speed, add flour mixture and mix until just incorporated..
- Spread half of banana batter in cake pan and sprinkle with half of chocolate mixture. Spread remaining batter evenly over filling and sprinkle remaining chocolate mixture on top..
- Bake until cake is golden and a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool cake in pan on a rack 30 minutes, then turn out onto rack and cool completely, right side up..
This moist banana cake recipe is one of the best banana cakes you will ever taste. It is also a Gather the ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together the dark brown sugar, walnuts, flaxseed and Sprinkle half of the streusel filling on top. Top with remaining banana cake batter and then the. Simple banana cake with a swirl of chocolate hazelnut butter and sweet chocolate chip hazelnut streusel topping!