Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!!. How To Make Banana Nut Muffins. To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and cinnamon until the nuts are Honey Banana-Walnut Muffins were really yummy! Light and moist, they had just the right amount of banana flavor.
Mash the bananas and chop the dates. Stir into the cake mix with the walnuts. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth the top. You can cook Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!! using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!!
- It's 3 of small or 2 big bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 spoon of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnut powder (just take 1/2 cup of walnuts nd grind it).
- It's 1 of levelled spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of levelled spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-2 spoons of honey (optional).
- It's 1 of nd a bit more cup of powder sugar (just grind your nrml sugar).
- Prepare 2 cups of maida or refined wheat flour or whatever flour u use ).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and almonds (more if u like).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts nd almonds for garnish.
- It's 1/2-1 cup of milk (I just went with the consistency of my.
- Prepare of batter same goes for u people ).
Recipe Category: Breakfast I Have been looking out for microwave cake recipes for a long long time I tried your recipe. The muffin looked inviting & tasted yummy. Thanks much for such a nice recipe!! I am of the opinion that one can never have enough banana dessert recipes.
Yummy honey banana walnut cake !!! step by step
- Step 1 To begin with Mash ur bananas properly (I mashed them till they were grey in colour,so I guess that is what gave it a real banana flavour because I've tried my luck so many times with banana flavoured cakes it never tasted enough bananay for my tongue until now 😉).
- Step 2 Add condensed milk to the bananas nd mix well.Then add oil and mix mix, to the same mixture add honey and vanilla essence nd MIX..
- Step 3 add sugar to ur wet batter..
- Step 4 Sift together flour, walnut powder, baking powder and baking soda into ur batter nd mix everything until well combined..
- Step 5 Now comes the milk,add as much as required to bring the batter to the right consistency dnt make it to runny or leave it too thick.BUT DO NOT OVER BEAT UR CAKE. DO ALL THE MIXING AT LOW SPEED IF U R USING A HAND BLENDER.After adding the milk your mixture will start to bubble up a bit,that is when you know it's right..
- Step 6 Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts nd almonds nd just give it one last mix (very nice and gentle,because you don't want a flat cake)..
- Step 7 Grease your baking tin,with butter or oil I prefer ghee because it adds it's own yummy flavour to the entire thing and is healthy. Pour your batter in the tin and sprinkle the 1/4 batch of walnuts nd almonds on top.Cut one banana into round pieces nd put tht on the cake as well.You know your batter is not too runny if the sprinkled nuts dnt sink in and remain almost on the surface..
- Step 8 I used a microwave for this cake,and it already had a button reading vanilla cake. All I did was set the weight (I estimated the weight) Mine was done in about 6 mins..
- If u are using a microwave nd u still want ur cake to feel like it was baked in an over. Use the pre heat option. It will give ur cake that brown crust but will take long to bake..
- U can also drizzle some chocolate syrup over it.I melted some dark chocolate nd combined it with cream nd water.Keeping adding water until u get the right consistency !.
- Fast preheat ur microwave at 180°.Then put ur cake tin in the microwave and choose the option fast preheat nd set 220°. Since it has automatic tyming u can't adjust it.You'll have to repeat after every beep.Mine takes almost 10 mins per round nd i repeated the process 4 times so it takes about 40 mins like this.Sounds tedious but is super easy.I hope you all get this step because I tried to explain as much as I could !.
- So that is it.I hope you all will get good results. Happy baking !! :-).
This honey banana cake with cream cheese frosting and toasted pecans is a particularly good option. Moist, banana-y, subtly sweet, and tangy from the cream cheese. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. Of course, what banana cake would be complete without the crunchy earthy bite of California Walnuts? I had to top this cake with a layer of rich and tangy.