Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Finger millet banana walnut cake. Ragi banana walnut bread is an easy and healthy banana bread with millet flour and oats. It is a sweet and moist vegan banana bread recipe. Health Benefits of Ragi: Ragi also known as finger millet widely used in South India cuisine.
To begin making the Chocolate Banana Finger Millet Cake Recipe, first get all the ingredients ready. I try to make many different dishes using Ragi. Ragi Malt, Ragi Puttu, Ragi dosa are some of my favourite dishes. You can have Finger millet banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Finger millet banana walnut cake
- You need 1 Cup of finger millet flour(ragi).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of jaggery(or to taste).
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 TBS of coco powder.
Recently, I made Ragi Banana Cake and my daughters love it so much as Ragi and jaggery go very well together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Ragi cake, an eggless cake recipe using finger millet flour.
Finger millet banana walnut cake instructions
- Press heat the oven.
- Roast oats and make powder.
- Seive ragi with oats baking powder and baking soda..
- In a bowl mash banana.
- Add oil and beat till fluffy.
- Add jaggery and beat again.
- Now add flour little by little mix by cut and fold method.
- Add chopped walnuts and vanilla essence.
- Gently mix.
- Transfer the mixture to greesed cake mould.
- Tap the mould on working surface to realise the air.
- Keep it in oven to bake at 180 for 35-40 mins..
- Check with tooth pick..
- If done leave it on rack only.
- Once cool down take out and cut into desired shape and enjoy with loved ones..
Soft, moist and delicious chocolate ragi For more Cake Recipes, you can check Eggless chocolate cake Vanilla cake Eggless fruit cake Eggless I love the taste of Bananas in it. Can you help me with the recipe please? Finger Millet Dumplings: A healthy and simple recipe to prepare kozhukattai (dumplings) using ragi (finger millet). As mentioned earlier, steam the kozhukattai for more time than you would steam idlis. Finger Millet Sweet Dumplings aka Ragi Kozhukattai.