Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat.
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can cook Banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- You need 2 of over ripped banana.
- You need 1 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of butter or oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana walnut cake step by step
- Mix milk and vinegar and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Sieve flour baking powder baking soda and milk powder 3 times.
- Whip sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
- Mash the bananas and mix it with butter and blend it again.
- Add curdled milk in butter and mix.
- Now add dry ingredients to wet in 2 batches.
- Mix it slowly till a smooth batter and now add the walnuts to it.
- Preheat the oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Grease the cake tin and pour the batter in it and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Check your cake after 30 minutes with a toothpick test.
- When it us done take it out let it cool down for 10 minutes and take the cake out of the mould and place it in in a wire rack to cool down completely before you slice.
- Serve your kids with this healthy cake with their milk.
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup. While most sponge cakes call for baking flour and some leavening agent like baking soda. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.