Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake. One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy! Everyone in my family enjoys this cake, especially my brother-in-law, who compares it to those he had at the.
Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined. Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Cake with Creamy Greek Yogurt Chocolate FrostingBaker by Nature. Eggless Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Banana Cake in Pressure CookerVegetarian Tastebuds - Bela. You can have Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It's 2 of Banana riped.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnut chopped.
- It's 1 of banana for garnish.
Super Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at moderately high speed until they just hold stiff peaks. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea.
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl add the banana and mash them with fork or you can use electric beater..
- In the banana mixture add buttermilk, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and mix well..
- In a mixing bowl sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder for twice and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and gently fold to make a smooth batter. Add the flour coated walnut into the batter and give a quick stir. Do not over mix the batter..
- Grease a cake pan with oil and preheat oven @180° for 10 mins..
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and tap 2-3 times to release the air bubbles inside. Garnish with chopped walnut and banana slices and bake @180° for 35-40 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Remove the cake from oven and let it cool down. Invert and slice after the cake is cooled down completely..
Add the bananas (the mixture will appear to be curdled, so don't worry), and remove the bowl from the mixer. With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just. Eggless banana walnut cake,muffins,cakes,cake,egg-less,bananas,dessert,cake,bread,desserts,american,european,western cuisine,plantains,eggfree One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.