Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut cake 🎂. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! This Vegan Banana Walnut Cake recipe is a staple birthday cake in my family. Nutmeg, walnuts, and a touch of vanilla extract really brings out the banana. You can cook Banana walnut cake 🎂 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake 🎂
- You need 1 heaped cup of Wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas, grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of Demerara sugar or refined sugar.
- Prepare of Milk 1/2 cup or more.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Choco chips.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This banana cake can be made with whole wheat flour (atta) or a mix of wheat and plain flour or just with plain flour. This recipe works well when doubled, Since small cakes do not last in our home I double it when ever made. Banana Walnut Cake is a very popular recipe.
Banana walnut cake 🎂 step by step
- Sieve the first four ingredients thrice and keep it aside. In a Big Mixing bowl, put grated Bananas, sugar, oil, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder. Mix everything well..
- Gradually fold the flour mix into the wet batter in two batches. Gently fold. Adjust thr consistency by adding milk. Should not be flowy....
- Dust the chopped walnuts with little flour. Add walnuts and Choco chips in the batter, leave some for toppings...
- Prepare the baking tin, pour the batter into it, tapp it twice and garnish with chopped walnuts and Choco chips..
- Bake it for 35-40 mins in Pre-heated oven at 180'c..
- Once done leave it inside the oven for few more mins...Once cool demould it, slice it and enjoy this delicious Cake..
Learn how to make/prepare Banana Walnut Cake by following this easy recipe. A tip about banana cake is that you can make ahead of time, and freeze the layers on a cookie sheet in the freezer! Not only is this banana walnut sponge cake recipe butter and oil-free, but it is also Passover-friendly. While most sponge cakes call for baking But you don't have to be Jewish or celebrating Passover to enjoy this light and flavorful cake. Banana Walnut sponge cake is easy and delicious year-round.