Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven.
You can have Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of ripe yellow bananas (normal bananas also can be used).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark coffee water.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of walnut.
- It's 2 tsp of raisins.
- It's 3-4 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need of For Baking Without Oven.
- You need 1 of deep thick bottom vessel.
- You need 2 cup of salt.
- You need 1 of rack/ ring.
- You need 1 of rectangular cake tin.
- It's as needed of Butter paper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ghee.
Coffee Banana Walnut Cake Without Oven step by step
- For Baking Without Oven: take deep thick vessel spread salt. Place ring/ rack in the middle close the lid. Keep it on medium flame to get pre heated. Take cake tin place butter paper in and grease it with ghee and keep a side..
- In a mixing bowl take chopped bananas, add coffee water, milk and blend it. Blend in such a way that the banana chunks should remain..
- In another bowl add oil sugar blend it..
- In another mixing bowl add flour, Baking Powder, Baking soda. Mix it all well.
- Now add oil sugar mix, banana coffee milk mix and vanilla essence..
- Whisk it properly. Add walnuts and raisins whisk it again. Pour into the greased cake tin..
- Tap it properly and put some raisins and walnut on the top. Place the tin in preheated vessel. Close the lid and bake it on medium flame for 30-40 min..
- After 30 min check it with toothpick. If it comes out clear then cake is done. If not close the lid and bake it 10 more min. Off the gas. Take out the tin and let get cool. Take it out on rack..
- See the colour and texture and pluffyness of the cake. Enjoy with friends and family..