Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat.
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can cook Banana walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Malai (milk cream).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnut.
- It's 2 tsp of oil (optional).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk optional.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Grind sugar in a blender add eggs,Malai,vanilla essence,oil blend add mashed banana.
- Mix flour along with baking powder and soda to this add egg mixture slowly in folds add milk if the mixtures is dry add walnuts..
- Grease a pan with oil and sprinkle flour,now pour the cake mix and bake for 30 min..
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup. While most sponge cakes call for baking flour and some leavening agent like baking soda. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.