Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake. Today we are here with a delicious, yummy Chocolate Banana Walnut Cake recipe Do try this Eggless, without Oven, Maida & Baking powder recipe Required. One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter.
After you mash the bananas with your mixer Hi Kyra, there isn't enough batter for a bundt cake. I recommend making the batter twice and. Try this Banana Choco walnut cake recipe, or contribute your own. You can cook Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake
- You need 2 of ripe leftover bananas peeled and chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (without milk powder).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour (can use maida if you want).
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry fruits powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
Peel the banana and mash it using a fork. In a mixing bowl add the mashed banana, sugar, milk, vanilla essence, oil and mix them well. Though I bake whole wheat cakes for family, I am a bit hesitant to share it here. I felt those cakes a To give it more of brownie effect I added some walnuts and chocolate chips to the batter.
Whole wheat choco banana walnut cake step by step
- In a mixture jar take the chopped bananas and sugar..
- Blend to smooth puree without adding any water..
- Transfer the banana puree into a large bowl. Add oil, vanilla extract and vinegar. Whisk well until everything is well combined..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients to the above whisked wet ingredients..
- Mix everything well by adding water gradually..
- Now add the dry fruits powder and chopped walnuts to the cake batter. Mix everything well..
- In a greased cake tin add the above cake batter and tap well. On the top place walnut pieces..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. Check after 40 minutes if the toothpick inserted comes out clear your cake is done, if not then bake for another 5 minutes..
- Cool the cake and slice it. Serve hot or cold. Both tastes nice..
To make chocolate banana cake recipe, I have used whole wheat flour. You can use maida or combination of. Nua Whole Wheat Cake with Malva CreamLe ricette di Micol. In a mixing bowl, mash well the peeled ripen banana with a fork. I tried it today and came out super soft.