Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰. Mash the bananas and chop the dates. Stir into the cake mix with the walnuts. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
Hema Subramanian shows us how to make. Honey Glazed Walnuts are the perfect sweet and crunchy addition to any salad. These are especially perfect for those. You can cook Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰
- You need 1 Cup of All purpose flour.
- It's 2 of Over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar or sweetness depends on the banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 2 tsp of powder sugar.
If you're looking for a very simple and quick recipe then you've come to the right place! Cari's Honey Glazed Walnuts are so addictive! They are super easy to prepare, and of course so flexible, in that you can change the nuts and seasoning to suit your own taste buds. This pumpkin banana bread makes for the ultimate Fall treat with it's light texture, great Fall flavors, and a drizzle of sweet honey glaze!
Honey glazed banana walnut cake 🍰 step by step
- First take a blender add bananas,sugar, vanilla essence and oil and blend it well to make a smooth paste..
- Now sieve all dry ingredients and gradually add in a banana mixture.And further add walnuts and fold gently all well..
- Transfer the batter in to the greased cake mould using butter paper too.And tap it twice..
- Now preheat the wok for 10 minutes and cook the batter for 35 to 40 minutes at low flame using lid..
- After cool down properly demould the cake.Now make some holes on the top of the cake and drizzle some honey.And sprinkle powder sugar on the top of it.And again drizzle some honey.Our yummy delicious honey banana Walnut cake is ready to serve.Enjoy 🥰😍👌👍.
This soft and light pumpkin banana bread has a moist crumb and is drizzled all over with a sweet honey glaze! Honey Walnut Banana Bread Recipe- Using oats and honey to make the banana bread super moist and delicious. My mom's made banana bread for as long as I can remember. Theres just something about the texture that's really off putting to me. The glaze topping is a nice change from the typical cream cheese icing, because it's not overpowering--it really allows the full flavor of the banana cake I've searched high and low for the *perfect* banana cake; well, I think I've found it!